INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When you contact us and provide us with information such as your name, email address, contact number, etc. If you correspond with us by e-mail, we may retain the content of your e-mail messages, your e-mail address, and our responses. We also collect general information about your use of our services.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU USE OUR SERVICES
- When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of our website, including your browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the website you visited before navigating to our website.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifier, phone number, International Mobile Equipment Identity (“IMEI”) and mobile network information.
- Location Information: With your consent, we may collect information about the location of your device to facilitate your use of certain features of our Services, determine the speed at which your device is traveling, add location-based filters (such as local weather), and for any other purposes.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to you. A “cookie” is a small data file transferred to your computer’s hard drive that allows a Website to respond to you as an individual, gathering and remembering information about your preferences in order to tailor its operation to your needs, likes and dislikes. Overall, cookies are safe, as they only identify your computer to customise your Web experience. Accepting a cookie does not provide us access to your computer or any Personal Information about you, other than the information you choose to share. Other servers cannot read them, nor can they be used to deliver a virus. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually adjust yours (Microsoft Internet Explorer, Firefox or Google Chrome) to notify you of cookie placement requests, refuse certain cookies, or decline cookies completely. If you turn off cookies completely, there may be some website features that will not be available to you, and some Web pages may not display properly. To support the personalised features of our website (such as your country and language codes and browsing functions) we must send a cookie to your computer’s hard drive and/or use cookie-based authentication to identify you as a registered website user.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- We use the personal information we collect to fulfill your requests for services, improve our services and contact you.
- By providing us your e-mail address, you consent to us using the e-mail address to send you our website and services related notices, including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail. You also agree that we may send notifications of activity on our website to the e-mail address you give us, in accordance with any applicable privacy settings. We may use your e-mail address to send you other messages, such as newsletters, changes to our features, or other information. If you do not want to receive optional e-mail messages, you may modify your settings to opt out.
- Our settings may also allow you to adjust your communications preferences. If you do not wish to receive promotional email messages from us, you may opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions in those emails. If you opt out, you will still receive non-promotional emails from us about your account and our Services.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- We will not share the personal information we collect about you with any third party for their own marketing purposes without your consent. We have contract with third parties prohibiting them from sharing your Personal Information.
ENSURING INFORMATION IS ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE
- We take reasonable precautions to ensure that the Personal Information we Collect, Use and Disclose is complete, relevant and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That’s why we recommend that you:
- Let us know if there are any errors in your Personal Information; and
- Keep us up-to-date with changes to your Personal Information such as your name or address.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your personal data. We employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your information from unauthorised access.
- By using this website or the Services or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we can communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of this website or Services.
- We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your Personal Information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Policy, we may preserve or disclose your information if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation or legal request; to protect the safety of any person; to address fraud, security or technical issues; or to protect our rights or property. However, nothing in this Policy is intended to limit any legal defenses or objections that you may have to a third party, including a government’s, request to disclose your information.
YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
- You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
- Changing or Deleting Your Personal Data: You may change any of your personal information by visiting the website and following the directions therein or by emailing us at email@example.com. You may request deletion of your personal data by us, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request, but please note that we may be required to keep such information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives. We may also retain your information for fraud prevention or similar purposes.
- You may, of course, decline to submit personal data through the website, in which case, we may not be able to provide certain services to you. You can review and correct the information about you that we keep on file by editing your account settings or by contacting us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org (email id).
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our website contains links to other websites. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorisation or representation of our affiliation with that third party. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. Other sites follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
PHISHING OR FALSE EMAILS
If you receive an unsolicited email that appears to be from us or one of our members that requests personal data (such as your credit card, login, or password), or that asks you to verify or confirm your account or other personal information by clicking on a link, that email was likely to have been sent by someone trying to unlawfully obtain your information, sometimes referred to as a “phisher” or “spoofer.” We do not ask for this type of information in an email. Do not provide the information or click on the link. Please contact us on the contact details provided on the website if you get an email like this.