- Our website provides information in regard to the products being sold by the Company.
- Our website uploads pictures of the products which it offers for sale and also mentions the product descriptions therein.
- In order to make purchase and place an order, you will have to contact us. Our authorised representative will contact you and discuss with you, your requirements, and provide you with details such as the date of delivery, price and minimum number of pieces to be placed.
- Post communication, a confirmation email will be sent to you confirming the graphic and order details approvals. Post that you will be provided with regular updates and the same will be delivered on the date as stipulated.
- Payment of at least 50% of the total amount of the order has to be paid in advance.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS/REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES BY USERS:
- Before placing an order, customers are advised to check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, buyer/customers agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the product’s description/listing.
- Prices and availability of products are subject to change, without prior notice to users Buyers/Customers, at our sole discretion.
- You acknowledge and undertake that you are accessing the services on the Website and transacting at your own risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before making any purchases through the Website.
- We strongly advise you not to test the site with false purchases, as it will put you at substantial personal legal risk. It is an offence to use a false name, other false personal information or a known invalid/ unauthorised credit/ debit/ cash card and such other infrastructure directly through Bank or financial institution infrastructure or indirectly through Payment Aggregator. Wilfully entering erroneous or fictitious bids may result in prosecution by us.
FULFILLMENTS AND DELIVERY:
- Once you place the order of the product with us and make advance payment of 50% of the total cost of the order, we shall then deliver your product to you within or by the date of delivery as mentioned in the confirmation email, Once we received FULL payment.
- Any delay in delivery shall be informed to you via email and/or text message.
- You shall make sure that on the day of delivery, you should be present to collect the product. In case there is no one at the address at which the product is to be delivered then the product will be sent back and you will have to bear the costs for re-delivery.
Our production time frame delivery is 4-6 weeks, however depending on our volumes of production at the time of order the production time may extend this generally takes no longer than 4-6 weeks. Production will not commence until KBS has received 50% deposit of your order and you have signed and approved your order.
Express option: If you need an order within a certain time frame under 4 weeks let our team know and we will work with you to get in delivered on time, a 15% surcharge will be applied.
RETURN, REFUND, EXCHANGE AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
- The order once placed on the Website/Email/Facebook/Instagram and confirmed from our end cannot be cancelled at any cost or from change of mind, All goods supplied remain property of KB Sportswear until your order has been paid in full and invoice has been cleared. The customers are advised to exercise their best judgment and prudence while placing any order through KB Sportswear/Website as the same is non-cancellable.
Return and Exchange policy:
- In case the customer is delivered with wrong order or the products delivered are not in proper condition thus rendering them unfit for use, we then can accept them to be returned. An option to re make order at no extra cost will be given, if you follow through with this option the FAULTY goods must be returned to KB SPORTSWEAR and become property of KB SPORTSWEAR.
- In case the customer is delivered with wrong order, the customer will have to notify us within 24 hours and must be detected on delivery. We shall conduct an internal check and if the claim is found to be true, we shall replace the wrong order with the correct order or refund the money as applicable.
- We shall not refund or exchange any custom made products and all such products that have been customised as per the requirement of the buyer and confirmed by it will not be retuned or exchanged unless the same is defective. In case the product delivered is defective then you need to notify us within 24 hours from the receipt of the order and if upon investigation the claim is found to be acceptable then the same shall be exchanged. Since the size chart is already provided well in advance thus we assume no responsibility for exchange if you have picked up a wrong size.
- In case your address is not serviceable for exchange then you will have to self-ship the order at your own cost even in case of receipt of defective product.
- No refunds may be claimed by the User for any delay in delivery of the Products, which was caused due to reasons beyond the control of the Website.
- The users customers/buyers shall make payments to us via:
- Visa and Mastercard
- Bank Transfers
- Other methods as available
- Unless otherwise stated, all prices/fees are quoted in Australian Dollar (AUD). All prices are subject to change without notice
- In addition to the payment of the applicable purchase price for a purchased item, users buyers are responsible for paying all shipping costs to us and all applicable sales, excise, import, export, VAT and other taxes or duties associated with the purchase and sale of any items through the Service. All such shipping costs and taxes are not included in the listed price for any items made available through the Service, but will be displayed to buyers before confirmation of any purchase.
- The users acknowledge that we will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction/Transaction Price or any delay in processing a Transaction/Transaction Price which is beyond our control.
COLOURS AND PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
- We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on our website. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- All sizes and measurements are approximate, however we do make every effort to ensure they are as accurate as possible. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. We reserve the right to refuse orders where product information has been incorrectly published, including prices and promotions.
- Our website attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, our website does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of the site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by us is not as described, please contact our customer service department at email@example.com.
YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM:
- That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK:
- Our website expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of https://kbsportswear.com.au/ or any third party’s intellectual property rights. All rights, including copyright, in this website are owned by or licensed to us or third party suppliers. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the permission of our website. You cannot modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
- The Company’s names and logos and all related product and service and our slogans are the trademarks or service marks of the Company. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials contained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorise anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
- We expect customers to have full authorisation, for us to use any copyrighted and\or trademarked logos and artwork, prior to through KB Sportswear.
You (The Customer) agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless our Company/website, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, or unauthorised use of any copyright and\or trademarks reproduced. caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to our website or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non fulfilment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
You (The Customer) agree you are the owner of, or that You (The Customer) have authorisation from the owner to use, any copyrighted and\or trademarked logos and\or artwork that You (The Customer) have supplied and\or requested. You (The Customer) authorise KB SPORTSWEAR to change, reproduce and keep this content on file for future.
GOVERNING LAWS AND JURISDICTION:
- This User Agreement shall be construed in accord with the applicable laws of Australia regardless of your physical location.
- The Courts at _________________________ have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
NO WAIVER IMPLIED:
The failure of us to enforce at any time any of the provisions of these of Agreement, or the failure to require at any time performance by you of any of the provisions of these provisions, shall in no way be construed to be a present or future waiver of such provisions, nor in any way affect the our right to enforce each and every such provision thereafter. The express waiver by us of any provision, condition or requirement of these provisions shall not constitute a waiver of any future obligation to comply with such provision, condition or requirement.
Each Term shall be deemed to be severable. If any Term or portion thereof is found to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall in no way effect the validity or enforceability of any other Term.
We shall be under no liability to you in respect of anything that, if not for this provision, would or might constitute a breach of these Terms, where this arises out of circumstances beyond our control, including but not limited to acts of god, natural disasters, sabotage, accident, riot, shortage of supplies, equipment, and materials, strikes and lockouts, civil unrest, Computer hacking, malicious damage.
These Terms collectively represent the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and supersede any other agreement or understanding (written, oral or implied) that you and we may have had. Any statement, inducement, promise, covenant or condition not expressly found either in these Terms shall be deemed as void.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to https://kbsportswear.com.au/ (hereinafter referred to as the “website” or “site” or “we” or “us”). The website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (the “Terms”). Your use of our website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms.
Our website provides information about the various products that are sold by the Company to the buyers/customers (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your”) and you will have the opportunity to buy products listed on our website (collectively, the “Services”) by placing order with the Company.
By using the Site, you agree to comply with and be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service (“Terms”). These Terms govern your access to and use of the Site and Services and all Collective Content, and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and us.
All products/services and information displayed on our website constitutes an “invitation to offer”. Your order for purchase constitutes your “offer” which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer. If you have supplied us with your valid email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm details and therefore process the order. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of our website prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
IN USING THIS WEBSITE YOU ARE DEEMED TO HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN. ANY INCIDENTAL DOCUMENTS AND LINKS MENTIONED SHALL BE CONSIDERED TO BE ACCEPTED JOINTLY WITH THESE TERMS. YOU AGREE TO USE THE WEBSITE ONLY IN STRICT INTERPRETATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND ANY ACTIONS OR COMMITMENTS MADE WITHOUT REGARD TO THESE TERMS SHALL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FORM PART OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE USERS AND US. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR UNDERTAKING TO PERFORM A SERVICE BY US INDICATES YOUR UNDERSTANDING, AGREEMENT TO AND ACCEPTANCE, OF THE DISCLAIMER NOTICE AND THE FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION:
- https://kbsportswear.com.au/ means the website that lists the information related to the products sold by the Company.
- “Customer” / “Buyer” means an individual who accepts the offer for sale and purchases/buys from our website by placing an order with us for any product offered for sale on our website. Customers/buyers shall also hereinafter be referred to as “Users”
- “Product/s” means the sports team wear displayed and offered for sale on our website along with the product’s price, related description, information, warranties, refund and cancellation procedures, delivery schedule etc.
- “Content” means text, graphics, images, music, audio, video, information or other materials.
- “User content” means all Content that a user posts, uploads, publishes, submits or transmits to be made available through our website.
- “SNS” means Social Networking Site such as Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- The official language of these terms shall be English.
- The headings and sub-headings are merely for convenience purpose and shall not be used for interpretation.
ELIGIBILITY OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Our website reserves the right to refuse to provide you with access to the Site if we discover that you are under the age of 18 years.
- Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted. By using the services of our website you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
For any further clarification of out Terms and Conditions, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.